|Digital Dentures Using Intraoral Scans
||Dr. Lo Russo
||9:05 - 9:45 am
Digital technologies applied to removable denture design and fabrication provide a reliable treatment option for edentulous patients. Starting from intraoral scans increases the benefits derived from the adoption of such technologies. Prof. Lo Russo discusses the conceptual aspects related to the use of intraoral scans in removable prosthodontics, together with practical protocols to obtain accurate intraoral scans of edentulous arches, align them according to maxillo-mandibular relationships and transfer into the digital workflow all data required for an individualized tooth arrangement. He also makes a step by step analysis of the whole workflow by discussing some clinical cases.
Visit the lecture to know:
- Rationale behind the use of intraoral scans for dentures;
- How to obtain intraoral scans of endentulous arches;
- Techniques for scans' alignment according to maxillo-mandibular relationships;
- Denture design and individualization of tooth arrangements based on intra- and peri-oral scans.
|Digital Denture Design, 1 Year in Review
||1:45 - 2:45 pm
FullContour Launched Digital Denture Design October of 2018. After 1 year, and a few thousand cases later, we have learned a few things.
In this lecture, we will share:
- Our experiences with a variety of the Denture tooth libraries;
- The Do’s and Dont’s for Scanning and order setup;
- Some insights on market demand for milling VS printing of digital dentures;
- A sneak peek to some of the things we have been working on that are coming soon.
|The Latest Innovations in Scanning, CAD Software, and Manufacturing for Digital Dentures
||10:15 - 11:15 am
This is your opportunity to learn all about creating dentures through completely digital workflows. Get updated on the latest and exciting advancements in digital denture software, scanning workflows and manufacturing options. Learn about the latest progress in intraoral scanning and protocols for full and partial edentulous cases. See the latest innovations in CAD software, gain insight about current manufacturing options, and get a sneak peek into the future of digital denture production in the dental industry.
Visit the lecture to:
- Get an understanding of latest scanning and CAD workflows;
- Review digital denture manufacturing processes;
- Learn the latest progress in 3Shape based digital denture solutions perspectives on global trends and the digital future.