Implant Studio Ready for dental labs and practices
Deliver complete restorative implant packages to your customers
Implant Studio® Ready connects you
We live in a connected world. The faster and simpler the connection to your customer, the better for your business.
The Implant Studio Ready program creates a seamless cloud-connected digital workflow between practices and labs. Making it quick and easy for you to share implant treatment planning, surgical guide designs, scans, case information and more.
Implant Studio® Ready Dental Laboratories
More and more dentists are going digital with intraoral scanners like TRIOS. The Implant Studio Ready program connects and advertises your lab to customers. Telling them that you work with digital impressions and CT/ Cone Beam CT imaging for implant planning and the manufacture of surgical guides, components and more. It’s free to become an Implant Studio Ready lab.
As an Implant Studio Ready Dental Lab, send and receive with just a click
- TRIOS digital impressions and CT/ Cone Beam CT images
- Implant planning proposals
- Case information
- Digital order forms
- Case notes
Take advantage of
- Precision data across all design and manufacturing software
- Faster, more efficient workflow
- Local or outsource design and manufacturing of surgical guides
- Deliver complete implant solution packages
- Create implant planning in parallel
Implant Studio is open to .STL and DICOM scans
If your customer is not using a 3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanner you can still be Implant Studio Ready. Implant Studio accepts open .STL files and DICOM scans from any source.
Be an Implant Studio® Ready lab – it’s free!
Deliver a trial case and get Implant Studio Ready-endorsed
To become an Implant Studio Ready lab your lab needs to be able to deliver, and be approved by 3Shape for providing, one of the following services to customers:
- Surgical Guide Design - design surgical guides based on implant planning cases done in Implant Studio
- Surgical Guide Manufacturing - produce a dimensionally correct guide in-house and send to 3Shape for review (during test trial only)
- Prosthetics Design - demonstrate the complete digital workflow by exporting the implant position into Dental System to design prosthetics
Contact us and the Implant Studio Ready program advisor will help you setup your system for the types of service you provide. We’ll help you create your 3Shape Communicate account, prepare connectivity, ensure Implant Studio is completely up-to-date, and assist you in completing your Implant Studio workflow trial case. The trial, and your listing as an Implant Studio Ready lab, is all free.
Evaluation and endorsement
Once the trial case is complete, you and your 3Shape representative will evaluate the results and see if you need to fine tune the workflow. Once optimized, you’re ready, Implant Studio Ready.
3Shape will provide you with
- An Implant Studio Ready diploma for your marketing material
- We’ll add your lab to the Implant Studio Ready lab directory below