Copenhagen, October 5, 2022 – 3Shape today released Dental System 2022, the newest version of its power-packed CAD software for dental laboratories.
The choice of more than 30,000 dental labs around the world, 3Shape Dental System makes your restorative design and manufacturing so much easier with intuitive next-next workflows for a wide range of indications.
Its simplified lab-to-dentist communications and open and streamlined digital integrations, make working with your dentists a breeze.
- Virtual preparation – gives lab technicians more control over the restorative design workflow by enabling them to virtually recommend tooth prep designs to dentists.
- Web case 3D preview – Dental System creates a URL link to a lab’s restorative design to make it easier for dentists to review treatment proposals. With the URL, dentists can now preview designs from any device - even when not using 3Shape solutions.
- Denture on implants – Dental System preserves space for screw holes in implant supported dentures and STUD (locator) attachments for overdentures designs to make planning restorative designs more predictable.
- New Sculpt features – Dental System’s superior sculpt tools help dental technicians to design digitally the way they always have done conventionally.
- Models for articulator – it is now so much easier for dental technicians to go from digital back to analog because Dental System adds print material, based on the technician’s physical articulator brand, to the digital dental models. So, the model fits when printed.
“3Shape Dental System 2022 is really a team effort between 3Shape developers and dental technicians in the field. Together, we have optimized Dental System to make their workflows faster and more predictable. We take what dental technicians have always done analog and make it more efficient and cost effective for them to do digitally. And we do it with easy to do and open workflows. The result, we believe, is our most dependable and powerful Dental System yet,” 3Shape Senior Vice President for Product Strategy, Rune Fisker.