New 3Shape Dental System 2021 software released
Faster, simpler, and open, AI-powered integrated workflows for crown & bridge, implants, dentures, and more!
Copenhagen, June 28, 2021 – 3Shape releases 3Shape Dental System 2021 software.
3Shape Dental System 2021, the choice of lab technicians around the world, enables labs to power up their productivity with AI supported, new and improved integrated workflows for the most profitable and in-demand services like crown & bridges, implants, dentures, clear aligners, and splints.
Harnessing the power of AI technology, Dental System 2021 delivers radically new efficiency for labs by directing AI to perform many of the lab technician’s cumbersome tasks like teeth segmentation, occlusal plain adjustment, and more.
The new version of the software includes optimized workflows for removable partial and full dentures, and implant bridges. As well as providing labs with a tight integration to 3Shape Automate – the world’s first AI driven design service for single unit monolithic molar and pre-molar crowns.
“Our goal is to make every lab technician’s jobs easier. We spend a lot of resources working with technicians. Listening to them and developing the tools they need to succeed. From optimizing workflows, the user interface and introducing AI power, to open integrations with production and lab management solutions, partners, libraries and components, Dental System 2021 is a software made for and inspired by dental lab technicians,” says Rune Fisker, 3Shape Senior Vice President for Product Strategy.
Dental labs using 3Shape Dental System 2021 are seamlessly connected digitally to their dental practice partners to enable fast, predictable, and cost-effective service.
Highlights in 3Shape Dental System 2021:
- Increased productivity and esthetics with improved implant bridge designing;
- Full and partial denture design using the same workflow and tools to boost productivity;
- AI technology to eliminate workflow steps like teeth segmentation and preset of the occlusal plane;
- Pre-installed integration with 3Shape Automate enables uploading, downloading, and making changes to 3Shape Automate designs;
- Significantly sharper imaging with “Enhance Detail” setting in E4 lab scanners.