Award-winning 3Shape TRIOS 3 intraoral scanner now available in China
Copenhagen, June 9, 2019 – 3Shape announces today that its award-winning 3Shape TRIOS® 3 intraoral scanner has received regulatory approval and permission to go-to-market in China.
Go Beyond with 3Shape TRIOS
The now available in China, smaller and lighter TRIOS 3 intraoral scanner features documented leading accuracy* and award-winning technology. Innovations that allow dental professionals to do much more than use the intraoral scanner just for digital impression taking. The innovative TRIOS 3 intraoral scanner enables professionals to integrate a fully digital workflow into their practice as well as engage their patients with TRIOS excitement apps and provide superior care.
Unique 3Shape TRIOS 3 intraoral scanner features:
- Smaller and rounded scan tip for ease of use, better maneuverability and enhanced patient comfort.
- AI scan technology to make scanning easier by automatically removing unnecessary soft tissue while scanning.
- An unrivaled and integrated ecosystem: TRIOS 3 is integrated with the widest range of partners for all indications** to secure the best and most cost-effective options for patients.
- Realistic colors and shade measurement: Teeth shades are identified in the color intraoral scans.
- Superior scanning technology to deliver “Best of Class” value to dentists and the dental industry.***
- TRIOS Patient Specific Motion records a series of different bite positions and highlights occlusal contacts for dynamic patient specific articulation for sharing with labs.
“At 3Shape, we believe in giving dental professionals options. It should be up to the professional to decide on their preferred workflow, production method and partner. That’s why 3Shape solutions are open and for example, the TRIOS 3 intraoral scanner interfaces with virtually all solution providers as well as connecting to leading mills and a wide range of 3D printers,” says 3Shape Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Nikolaj Deichmann.
Exciting patients and advancing case acceptance with 3Shape TRIOS apps
3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanners are supported by 3Shape patient excitement apps. The patient excitement apps use TRIOS intraoral scans to provide and visualize treatment information for both doctor and patient, and to advance case acceptance.
TRIOS Smile Design – Using the app and a patient photo, dental professionals can design a beautiful new smile for the patient in minutes. The photorealistic results can be shared with the patient (to the patient’s device) to align expectations and stimulate treatment acceptance.
TRIOS Treatment Simulator** - Scan your patient and show their present dentition compared to the expected results of orthodontic treatment to gain greater case approval.
The 3Shape TRIOS 3 intraoral scanner is available in pen and handle grip.
Discover more about the 3Shape TRIOS 3 intraoral scanner: https://ww2.3shape.com/zh-cn/products/trios/intraoral-scanner
Please contact 3Shape resellers for more information regarding the 3Shape TRIOS 3 intraoral scanner.
*18 independent studies report statistically higher accuracy for TRIOS® compared with conventional impressions and/or impressions made with other major intraoral scanners for full arch, single unit and multi-unit restorations.
**Orthodontic and Implant indication expected Q4-2019.
***3Shape TRIOS® has received the Pride Institute “Best of Class” Technology Award six years in a row 2013 - 2018.