Implant Studio Ready for dental labs
Deliver complete restorative implant packages to your customers
Implant Studio® Ready connects you
We live in a connected world. The faster and simpler the connection to your customer, the better for your business.
The Implant Studio Ready program creates a seamless cloud-connected digital workflow between practices and labs. Making it quick and easy for you to share implant treatment planning, surgical guide designs, scans, case information and more.
Implant Studio® Ready laboratories
More and more dentists are going digital with intraoral scanners like 3Shape TRIOS®. The Implant Studio Ready program connects and advertises your lab to customers. Tell them that you work with TRIOS digital impressions for implant planning, design and manufacture of surgical guides, and more.
It’s free to take part in 3Shape Implant Studio Ready program.
As an Implant Studio Ready Lab, send and receive with just a click
- TRIOS digital impressions
- Implant planning proposals
- Case information including digital order forms and case notes
Take advantage of
- Precision data across all design and manufacturing software
- A faster, more efficient workflow
- Local or outsource design and manufacturing of surgical guides
- Deliver complete implant solution packages
- Create implant planning in parallel
3Shape Implant Studio is open to .STL and DICOM scans
If your customer is not using a 3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanner, you can still be Implant Studio Ready. 3Shape Implant Studio® accepts open .STL files and DICOM files for CT/CBCT scans.
Implant Studio Ready Program
Take part in the program
To become an Implant Studio Ready lab, you need to complete a test case covering the following services:
- Surgical Guide Design - design surgical guide based on implant planning case done in Implant Studio
- Surgical Guide Manufacturing - produce a dimensionally correct guide in-house and send to 3Shape for review (during test trial only).
Your lab should have 3Shape Implant Studio and an activated 3Shape Communicate® account to proceed with the program.
Apply to the program and we’ll help you create your 3Shape Communicate account, ensure Implant Studio is up-to-date and assist you in completing the trial case.
Complete the trial case and receive feedback
Once you finish the trial case, we will check the results and provide you with feedback and recommendations, if you need to finetune the workflow. After everything is optimized and the test case is completed, you will be certified as an Implant Studio Ready lab. The trial, and your listing as an Implant Studio Ready lab, is all free.
Become Implant Studio Ready
We will send your official certificate and logo, and promote your lab as an Implant Studio Ready by adding you to the list below.