3Shape Ortho System
About the accompanying hardware
Creating digital study models requires accurate high-quality scans. Our range of lab scanners enable you to take advantage of CAD/CAM workflows at a price that meets your needs and budget. Read more about our award-winning lab scanners.
Create digital study models
Create digital study models from conventional impressions, plaster models and intraoral scans.
Provide orthodontic analysis services
Merge CT/CBCT data, scans, x-ray panoramic, cephalometric tracings, and photos with digital study models for the analysis of arc shapes, overjet/overbite, Bolton ratios, occlusion and spaces.
Deliver treatment planning services
Get digital accuracy in your treatment planning and seamlessly share treatment proposals for clear aligners, brackets, and more.
Complete digital workflows
Take advantage of CAD appliance design for design optimization, automatization and flexible manufacturing options via open file output formats.
Flexible and open manufacturing options
Appliance Designer (included with Ortho System) enables you to create industry file formats so you can send designs to the CAM machine of your choice.
Design any type of orthodontic appliance
Create clear aligners, indirect bonding trays, splints, night guards, removable retainers, customized metal bands, lingual bars, palatal expanders, and devices for mandible protrusion such as twin blocks, Herbst appliances and more with Ortho System.
Take advantage of the open 3Shape ecosystem
- 3Shape integrated solutions - cloud-connect and promote your lab to doctors that use 3Shape TRIOS
- 3D printers - choose from a vast range of trusted and open 3D printers
- Intraoral scans - import STL from any 3rd party intraoral scan
- Design Services - outsource setup and staging to design services for indirect bonding and clear aligners
- Original bracket libraries - access over 550 original manufacturer bracket libraries for increased accuracy
Get training and help
If you are new to digital orthodontics, we are here to help:
Ortho System Premium comes with a range of software packages included:
- Clear Aligner Studio – The innovative all-in-one clear aligner software solution
- Indirect Bonding Studio - The intuitive way to plan bracket placement, and design and produce transfer media
- Splint Studio* - Design Splints, Night Guards, Protectors with just a few clicks
- Appliance Designer - Design retainers, customized metal bands, palatal expanders, Herbst appliances and more in Appliance Designer
- Orthodontic Planner - Create customized digital analysis and plan different types of orthodontic treatments