3Shape Lab solutions
Compete and prosper
Many of today’s labs are already digital, and 23% of non-digital labs plan to evolve within the next three years1. When you go digital, you’ll see how CAD/CAM extends your capacity with high-revenue lab service options, reduces your costs, and simplifies your workflow.
3Shape lab solutions are compatible with a wide range of other scanners, software, mills and printers. This means you can freely combine equipment, materials, and trusted 3rd party services as you grow.
Your choice. Your pace. Your growth.
1 3Shape market survey 2019
Digital lab workflow in a nutshell
Choose a digital solution in three steps: scanner, software, and manufacturer. We can help you, one step at a time.
From entry level to an all-in-one powerhouse
Making the transition from conventional to digital starts with hardware. Our award-winning scanners help you go digital with a complete capture of preparation, proximal and contact areas.
From the entry-level E1 to the faster, more advanced D2000, we have a range of scanners to fit every lab.
The heart of your lab solution
After you’ve found a scanner that fits your needs, choose the right design software package. Our intuitive software lets your technicians easily design ready-to-manufacture dental restorations and other indications. Our Dental System or Ortho System software offers unrivalled access to intuitive treatment workflows, digital tools, and libraries.
Add-on software solutions
- Abutment Designer, Implant Bar & Bridge – Design customized abutments and screw-retained crowns, Implant Bar and Bridge Design.
- Model Builder TRIOS or all scans – Design Digital Lab Models based on TRIOS or a range of other intraoral and impression scans.
- Removable Partial Design – Design removable Partial Dentures.
- Full Dentures – Design Full Dentures.
- Clear Aligner Studio – Full workflow for orthodontic analysis, diagnostics and same-day start of Clear Aligner Treatment.
- Implant Studio – Prosthetic driven implant planning and surgical guide design.
Full support to help you go digital
3Shape provides a variety of training options to help you get the most out of your CAD/CAM solution, regardless of your experience level.
Unrivalled open ecosystem
Choosing an open system is one of the best ways to secure access to the most up-to-date technology, materials, partners and prices. With our open ecosystem you can directly connect with your preferred partners and secure the most cost-effective and relevant options for your lab. From treatment workflows to design services, libraries or 3rd party manufacturing partners – it’s all just a click away.
- Dental and orthodontic practices – advertise your lab, connect to dentists, and benefit from collaborative workflows. Become a TRIOS Ready lab
- Milling and 3D printing – choose from a wide range of manufacturing options. Explore milling options
- Implant and bracket manufacturers – work with all major implant companies and get access to 250+ extensive bracket libraries. Read more about implants
- Orthodontic and sleep solution providers – work with 30+ leading providers of clear aligners, bracket systems, and sleep solutions.
Contact your reseller regarding availability of 3Shape products in your region or country.
Want to be the first to know about new digital lab solutions?Sign up for newsletter