3Shape Ortho System™ und Trios® * digitale Abformung Lösung
3Shape will reveal its next-generation innovations on May 5-8, 2012 at AAO
New Jersey, April 11, 2012 - 3Shape, a user-acclaimed worldwide leader in 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions, will present its Ortho System™ and TRIOS®, its new intra-oral digital impression solution, at the following major orthodontic event in Honolulu, Hawaii this coming May:
- 2012 AAO Annual Session, May 5-8, 2012, Hawaii Convention Center, Honolulu, Hawaii Booth 955
3Shape Ortho System™ - A Complete CAD/CAM Solution for Orthodontics
Ortho System brings together accurate 3D scanning, intuitive treatment planning and analysis, efficient patient management, communication tools, and appliance design, all providing streamlined workflows that increase efficiency and productivity. Some of the features are:
- Link between Orthodontic Clinics and Labs- The Clinic can take a digital impression with TRIOS and immediately perform treatment planning with Ortho Analyzer, while the lab will load the case into 3Shape’s Appliance Designer to design the customized product. Additionally, labs can receive digital impressions directly from the clinic and immediately send feedback or questions.
- OrthoAnalyzer™ - Provides complete insight into patient cases by simulating treatment plans and applying familiar analyses in a highly efficient and systematic manner.
- Appliance Designer™ - Users can design modified study models or appliances for output using all types of 3D driven machines and materials. Easily create nightguards, retainers, splints, surgical bites and much more.
- Open Formats - The Ortho System allows users to create high quality digital study models and appliances in the standard STL file format, allowing labs and practices to choose their service partners.
TRIOS® - Next Generation Impressions*
3Shape will also be showcasing its TRIOS® digital-impression solution, including a wide range of new features. TRIOS® enables dentists to rapidly capture the complete intraoral situation and send the 3D model directly to the lab. Unlike many other scanners, 3Shape’s TRIOS does not require pre-spraying of the teeth. The system clinically validates the impression and includes flexible tools allowing dentists to edit their scans, and even ‘delete-and-rescan’ specific areas where needed. Some Key Features are:
- Ultra Fast Optical Sectioning™ technology for high speed
- Spray-free for optimal accuracy and patient comfort
- Accurate scanning with up to 1000 3D pictures, for true geometries
- Autoclavable scanner tip with easy to flip tip for scanning upper and lower jaw
- Easy to use with complete motion and positioning freedom
- Smart-Touch screen with line 3D visualization
- Instant Impression Validation
- Online communication with the lab
*Note: TRIOS® is currently not for sale in North America